It's beauty that captures your attention, personality that captures your heart

Aug 5, 2010

Look of the Day- Egyptian Halloween Inspired

Hey girls,
So, as you know, I will be receiving packages of Halloween Costumes, so I thought I should make a video on the looks to go with that costume. The first costume I'll be getting is an Egyptian costume. I saw a look from xteener last year and also from fafinettex3 for like an Arabian, cut creased look. I really liked it and I was going to be this last year but I was Little Red Riding Hood. Also, around Halloween time, I might have a sale for all my old and new costumes that I'll probably never use again. (: Well anyways, here's the final look:

Products used:

  • Gold cream shadow all over the lid, lower lash line and brow
  • Gold e/s on top of that cream shadow
  • e.l.f cream shadow in black licorice to cut the crease
  • Black e/s from Jane. pallet to set the cream shadow
  • Black Liquid liner on the upper lash line
  • Black e/l on the water line
  • Shimmery white on the inner tear ducts and space in between the two wings
  • Mascara or falsies to finish
Here's the official video:


I hope you guys enjoy this and I'll keep you posted on more Halloween inspired looks!

Love,
Sydney


No comments: