It's beauty that captures your attention, personality that captures your heart

Jul 31, 2010

Golden Coral

Hey chicas,
So me and my family were going out for something to eat today. We were going to go to Country Buffet but the lunch time was over, so we were going to go to a resturant called Pho [pronounced Fuh.] Pho is vietnamese soup, and probably the best food on the face of the Earth! But anyway, we decided to go to the Golden Coral, which is just another type of buffet joint. For $60 for 6 people, it wasn't worth that. We could've paid half that price at Pho. The food was good and everything but it was just...different I guess. Would I ever volunteer to go there again? Most likely not. So that's just a little update on whats been going on today(: I hope you guys are all having a great day and stay posted!
Love,
Sydney

No comments: