It's beauty that captures your attention, personality that captures your heart

Jul 23, 2010

Amazing e.l.f. sales!

Hey guys,
So I've stumbled upon some amazing deals eyelipface.com is having!
If you haven't heard, mostly everything on the website is only $1! That's where I get mose of my makeup and I encourage you to do the same!
Here's a few things going on:

10 free mineral eyeshadows with your purchace!

Photobucket


New Mineral Infused Face Primer ($6)

Photobucket


Master Makeup Collection ($40) A little overpriced in my opinion

Photobucket


High Definition Powder ($6)

Photobucket


Shimmer Pallet ($3)

Photobucket


Waterproof eyeliner pen ($1)

Photobucket

Eyeliner and shadow stick ($3)

Photobucket

Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Cleaar Mascara ($1)

Photobucket

These are just a few I wanted to show all of you lovelies!
Check out eyeslipsface.com to find more of these fantastic deals!

Bye!

No comments: