It's beauty that captures your attention, personality that captures your heart

Jul 29, 2010

Look of the Day- Purple Smokey Eye


Hey chicas,

So I made another new video(:
This is my favorite look, it's a purple smokey eye. My favorite color is purple and I always add this look to a subtle black outfit for a little pop!

Here's the final look:





Here's the products I used:
  • Prestige white eyeliner as a base
  • L.A Colors pallet in "Supernatural" matte white e/s on the inner half of the lid
  • Shimmery purple on the outter half [There's no name on the jar]
  • Rust color on crease [88 pallet]
  • Darker purple on outter crease
  • Highlight color [88 pallet]
  • Loreal Double Extend mascara

Here's the official video:


If you have any questions, go ahead and leave them right down there(:

No comments: