It's beauty that captures your attention, personality that captures your heart

Jul 17, 2010

Aurora Reservoir


Hey!

So today me and my family are going to the aurora reservoir today! I'm pretty pumped. I haven't gotten out of the house too much this week. We're gonna go to the store first to pack up on food and water, it's 101° today! I love going to the water! Well here's some pictures and I'll keep you guys updated(: See ya soon

[youtube.com/sydneykins303]



(6 hours later)

Hey again!
So I just got back from the reservoir and it was ok. After like ten minutes, there was lightening so we had to wait for like an hour and a half. I didn't really get that wet but I was with my uncle and aunt, cousins, sister, mom, and my uncle's parents in law. Pretty fun, but I broke my phone so I didn't take any pictures to show you guys :(
Well see ya guys later!

No comments: