It's beauty that captures your attention, personality that captures your heart

Aug 10, 2010

Clothing Haul!

Hi guys!

So I went to the mall recently, and I bought a couple things that I really love! Here they are:
The front:                                                                                                                             The back:


























                                             My favorite:



Oh, and I'm also having a sale on some of the things I don't wear anymore. I was going to have a blog sale but I don't want to have to ship things and take money orders and all that good stuff. But, I'm selling on craigslist so check out the things I have, and leave a comment or send me a message on my contact page. Love you guys!

-Sydney

Here's the link to my ad:

No comments: