It's beauty that captures your attention, personality that captures your heart

Aug 19, 2010

Back to School Time!

Hey ladies,
So I just got back from registering for school. Ah I'm so nervous! I had to stand in line for a few hours, then build my schedule. This will be my sophmore year and I know one person but my phone broke and I haven't been able to talk to him. I thought I saw him today but I don't know if it was him lol. I got my planner and ID and I'm so excited! My mom is also going to be giving me, my sister, and my brother our child support in cash so I'll use that buy my phone first, then pay my bill and pay for a bus pass. Me and my sis will be riding the bus to school. It's just easier that way. Well anyways, my phone has been disconnected thats why I haven't been doing videos lately. I'm so nervous for school!! Still need to find a first day outfit. Well that's just a little update so stay beautiful!
Love,
Sydney

No comments: